Tuesday, February 8, 2011

i'm fucking done with this.


I hate you. I hate all the girls in my school. Honestly, I am not here to impress you so stop judging me. You don’t know anything about me but you still talk shit. Does it honestly make you feel better about yourself when you talk about me? Does it make you feel prettier? Does it make you feel happier? Well you don’t know what it does to me. When you talk about me, it slowly destroys me. I don’t know why it does, but it does. I try avoiding you so you don’t have anything to say, but you still do. Why do you pick on me? I never did anything to you. You and your little stupid group of friends all hate me for no reason. I actually try being nice to you but why? I’m sure you guys all gather up together and dissect ever word I say and use it against me. I know it doesn’t seem like a big deal, but you guys make my life hell. I don’t show it, but I hate being talked about. I hate it so much. I sometimes wanna leave this school and go somewhere else. But then, who would entertain you?

No comments: