Monday, September 20, 2010

long distance relationships





The thing about long distance relationships is how hard it is to part from each other, how to manage missing your other half, and how exciting it is when you meet again. I don't know whether it's only me or I'm normal, but after parting for quite some time, once we meet each other again it seems a lot has changed! and i miss him fucking damn much.


doing this long distance thingy kinda sucks, but I admit it's a good practice. Missing someone just makes you love them even more. I just can't wait and hurry see him and hug hug hug him like we haven't met for years. But something I noticed about him as time passes by, something has changed about him. I wonder, do I change?


Being apart from each other means losing track of each other's lives for a tiny bit amount of time (or long long longer), and it takes a while to catch up with each other. Which is of course– supposed to be the fun part, but... Aaaah, what am I talking about? I'm blabbering like crazy. Anyway, I'm just happy to finally hug Mohd Hazrul Azam.


sorry for not be with u, right now, darl. how i wish i could be with u, everytime u need me.

*awak rindu bubur saya masak, ye sayang..? auww. nanti saya masak banyak-banyak lagik.

No comments: